Biodegradable Clear BioCups are sustainably sourced from managed plantations with a bioplastic lining made from plants, not oil. They are the only cups certified commercially compostable to AS4736 in Australia and New Zealand.
Note: they are cold use only.
Brim full capacity: 228ml
Diameter top: 76mm
Product size: 83mm H
- Made from Ingeo™, a plant-based bioplastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy.
- They perform excellently when serving cold food and drinks – smoothies, juices, fruit salads, muesli, parfaits etc.
- The carbon footprint of producing Ingeo™ bioplastic is up to 75% smaller than conventional plastics such as PET.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have a 12-month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
More From This Category