Herbs Of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 75 Tablets
Nerve & Blood Tonic
Herbs of Gold Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in the management of a dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Sublingual B12 1000 dissolves under the tongue (sublingually). B12 given sublingually is an effective and convenient method of administration.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy nervous system function.
- Sublingual B12 1000 may assist in maintaining healthy homocysteine metabolism to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Sublingual B12 1000 assists the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Sublingual B12 1000 may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
- Sublingual B12 1000 helps maintain healthy immune function.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic that can assist in maintaining normal blood in healthy individuals.
- Sublingual B12 1000 can assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Adults - Take 1 tablet, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or allow tablet to dissolve under the tongue.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||(1000mcg) 1mg|
|Does not contain added animal, corn, egg, milk or nut products, lactose gluten, yeast or artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs Of Gold|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Just Health users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.