Matcha Green Tea Mousse
Author: Kaitlyn Date Posted:7 April 2016
MATCHA GREEN TEA MOUSSE
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1/4 tesapoon fine himalayan salt
- 400g coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
Place coconut cream in the fridge the night before. The next day, remove the cream from the coconut cream (leave the liquid) and blend the cream with a mixer for 2 mintues or until smooth.
Add the coconut oil, rice malt syrup, matcha powder, vanilla powder and salt into the mixture and stir well. Once the mixture is smooth, pour into 2 glasses and place in fridge for 2 hours.
Serve and enjoy!
(p.s. learn about the amazing health and weight loss benefits of matcha powder here)