Please note: due to high demand of this item, there might be delays of up to 1 month for the delivery of this item.
This easy to use shoulder brace can assist with the relief of pain associated with injuries, pain caused by arthritis, strain, stiffness and general soreness in the area. It can also help support your shoulder and prevent further injuries in the region. The brace comes with the USB connection which allows the brace to reach a maximum temperature of 45C. However, if you connected to an USB to powerpoint adaptor the temperature control can then be used. If you want to switch it to the cold therapy, just add an ice pack to the mesh compartment.
People suffering from acute sprain and other soft tissue injury should apply cold therapy first, then use hot pad after 48 hours.
1. The shoulder brace can also be used as compression shoulder brace.
2. Please do not wear it with high temperature for more than 5 minutes to avoid burns.
3. Please pay attention to control the temperature range for needs. It's NOT recommended to use the highest temperature (red light) for a long time. The most suitable temperature is white light.
4. Shoulder braces are just helpful aids and should not be adopted as a treatment method.
5. It's recommended to wear the shoulder brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapy
6. NOT for Pregnant women, kids.
7. The adapter should avoid contact with water during operation. It should be used in a completely dry condition
8. If pain persists, see your doctor!
Type: Shoulder Wrap
Power adapter Input Voltage: USB cable
Charging cable length: 2m
Size: One Size Fits from 27'' to 55'' in chest circumference, from 9''to 18'' in arm circumference
Fits either both shoulders
Temperature: power by USB, the temperature is about 45℃
Fits both men and women
Temperature: (the below temperature range is only for Shoulder Wrap with Adapter;
if power by USB, the temperature is about 45℃ )
Red light: temperature range 65℃/149℉ to 75℃/167℉
White light: temperature range 55℃/131℉ to 65℃/149℉
Blue light: temperature range 40℃/104℉ to 60℃/140℉
There will be 2-4 ℃ of error with different measuring machines and measure position
1x Shoulder Wrap
1x USB Cable
1x Extended Stick Straps
How to Use:
1. Connect strap to the buckle that is on the brace.
2. Once strap is in place, put the brace on your shoulder.
3. Pull the long strap from under other arm, put it through the buckle, and now pull it from the other side of the buckle.
4. Secure the hook and loop and make sure to have a firm and secure fit.